When you come home to your cat can you see if you have a bad day behind the back. He will then try to cheer with licks and hugs. We have 6 listed reasons why a cat is good for your health.
1. A cat you get a better immune system a cat as a pet gives you more social support, reduces depression and lift your spirits quickly. This adds to a better immune system.
2. You have less chance of allergies and respiratory problems Children who grew up with cats (and dogs) at a young age, less likely to have allergies.
3. A hug a friend lowers your cholesterol of course you have also a diet and lots of exercise.
4. No stress with a cat! Maybe you have a super busy lives and a stressful job. Play with your hug friend can help you with your thoughts are somewhere else here.
5. You never let a cat only it might just be that you have a small circle or that your friends live far away. But it is always a nice feeling when you get home and your cat is waiting for you. So you never feel alone.
6. You hug a friend allows for quite a lot of movement Cats don’t have as much movement as dogs, but still love a game of running back and forth. You can create your own exercise of your cat buddy!